Friday, April 22, 2005

if ducks could fly ...


ducks flying

Well, of course they can.

And of course it's perfectly simple to get connected to the internet in France.

You just need lots and lots and lots and lots and lots ...

... and lots of patience.

(I waited for fortyfive minutes in the France telecom shop today (third visit) to be told that it was impossible but it seemed the impossibility was the fact that I wasn't in when they phoned me yesterday and of course I can be connected to the internet if I have ten goes at filling in the online forms in French from the cd they forgot to give me.)

But hey! We're here!

So a picture of the flying ducks that would have been really good if only I'd managed to pan a bit further right ...

... *sigh again*

More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home