Sunday, November 27, 2005

autumn at Shipley Glen

Shipley Glen - autumn

Sorry there have been no updates for a few days - I've been to London for a long weekend. Pictures soon!

You'll be pleased the Malaysia series has finished.

On the way back from London I was surprised how much colour there was still in the leaves so close to December.

A few weeks ago I took some autumnal shots at Shipley Glen - not far from where I live in Baildon, West Yorkshire, UK.

I may post some more over the next few days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason birch trees have always been one of my favs...especially in colour like that.

8:45 pm  
Blogger Mike said...

Thanks for the comment Rob.

I think it's beech - but some birch trees will appear over the next few days.

I enjoyed looking at the beautiful photos on your site. I think this was one of my favourites.

9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home