Saturday, May 15, 2004

people are looking, so ...


... I had better keep up to publishing.

I only started this yesterday evening and overnight I had my first comment even though I had not advertised the blog yet. It can't have been my wife as she was asleep when I published the blog and was still asleep when I came down and found the comment.

(Though I suppose she could have been wandering around in the night. - *thinks*)

So I've just published a companion picture to the last one. I've used this in a banner I have prepared for links - but I'm not sure if it is too good. I'll try to get round to putting it at the bottom of this page and it will be on the 'links' page of my main website.

I hope to publish pictures here that aren't on my main site. I believe this could become a better and more up to date area in time. Changes to the website - which are needed - involve quite a bit of work, whereas this can be an evolving piece of work.

Anyway, must go, the two women in my life are about to drag me off to a favourite restaurant. Sometimes life is so hard!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home